Mohan Raja who was down and under after the colossal flop of ‘Velayudham’ took his time to shape a movie. He has some personal rage against society and that’s how he penned the script of ‘ThaniOruvan’. As his father Editor Mohan used to say, one must sugar-coat the script and take it to audience, he has made ‘ThaniOruvan’ a commercial fare too. ‘Jayam’ Ravi and Nayantara are in industry for a long time. But this is the first time, both of them have paired against each other. AGS Entertainment which produced Raja’s ‘Santosh Subramaniam’ in 2008 has joined hands with him once again in 2015 for ‘ThaniOruvan’. Now we are presenting some facts about the movie
• After ‘Thilaalangadi’ in 2010, this is the first time the ‘Jayam’ Bros have came together once again.
• This is the first time ‘Jayam’ Ravi has essayed character of an IAS Police officer. His character name is Mithran IAS.
• According to Raja, the Lies are always beautiful and he was in search of a handsome villain. He tried to rope in Arya, but to lack of dates, he finalized the handsome hunk Aravind Swami
• This is the last movie in Tamil Cinema History to be shot using Film Rolls.
• The dialogues in the movie are written with utmost care and it is obvious from the trailer itself.
• The movie travels in most part of India and the makers don’t want to leave any stone unturned. They are satisfied right now as they have crafted a perfect movie.
Stay tuned with us for our Movie Review.