1. Anjathey: Mysskin’s movie Anjathey still makes it on the top position. Its amazing to see that the theatres featuring this movie are running houseful during weekends.
2. Sandai: Nothing impressive about the story for we have already seen it in many films. But Shakthi Chidambaram and Sundar C – the masters of commercial movies make the magic worked out.
3. Saadhu Miranda: Prasanna’s performance has nothing to do with this position and Siddique’s screenplay works it out.
4. Kannum Kannum: It doesn’t look like Marimuthu’s first directorial for it looks more perfect with diminished flaws.
5. Singakutty: Sivaji making his debut with Singakutty has chosen a good script that isn’t much to do with just commercial aspects, but a gripping spine-chilling thriller.