1. Anjathey – With no films making it successful in the box-office, Anjathey directed by Mysskin stays on the same position. The theatres are still packed with full crowd and hats off to th e entire team for carrying a good work.
2. Saadhu Miranda – Siddique’s screenplay filled with excellent screenplay blended comedy and suspense provides full enterta inment to the audience. Abbas and Kota Srinivasa Rao still the show while Prasanna has stepped into exposing his talents with stunts.
3. Kannum Kannum – Actor Prasanna seems to floating above with all the top 3 movies in the rating carries him in le ad roles. If Anjathey portrayed him in a baddie and Saadhu Miranda as a vengeance seeker, this movie depicts him as an innocent guy. G.Marimuthu makes a starts off with an excellent directorial and good theme. Udhayathara does a naturalistic performance.
4. Vellithirai- Duet Movies that was boasting they are making good films dashes all your hopes. Being a remake, the film has exactly carried the same flaws committed in the original version Udhayananu Tharam.
5. Sandai- The same old formulas of commercial movie makes you entertained. Sundar C starrer Sandai is a good treat where you can kill your time.