1. Dasavatharam – An ultimate trendsetting in Tamil Cinema and hats off to Kamal Haasan and K.S.Ravikumar. This duo has come up with an extreme line of grand fiesta. For few, first half may be quite confusing and it has lots of Kamal Haasan’s traces of narration. But the second half is quite enjoyable for all and that’s the impact of K.S.Ravikumar
2. Santhosh Subramaniam – It’s a good movie, but for those who haven’t watched the original version in Telugu. “We plead you Raja, please don’t ever come up with another remake and it’s not a great talent”. Well, its not a big deal in remaking a movie, but at least their should be some creativity in screenplay and when the director is not capable of that, he has a better option. Instead of remaking, they can dub the movie itself.
3. Kathavarayan – Good themes and commercial storyline wins laurels for Salangai Durai and Karan has done justice to his role making up for the flaws committed in his previous film.
4. Kuruvi – Movie that will make you feel to fast forward directly to the climax soon after first half. First half moves on jovially with lots of action, comedy and gala songs, but the irritating stunts in the second half will make you curse it.
5. Arai En 305il Kadavul – May not be a good success, but the film tend to bring on good message for the masses that hard work alone gets you to the best of all. Simbhu Devan, the man who has good themes in mind should stop watching Hollywood movies for he may loose his reality.