1. Santhosh Subramaniam: Remake brothers crossing their hat trick have yet again made it successful with this movie. Bomarillu – the original version was a good one and the same replica does get the same results.
2. Yaaradi Nee Mohini: Though not critically acclaimed, the film has been reaching the B and C centres and seems to be getting good collections in the box-office.
3. Anjathey: Entry of new films doesn’t shake the prominent position of Mysskin’s directorial and you know the reason.
4. Vellithirai: Here comes, another remake in the list. The film has the exact stuffs of Malayalam version including the annoying flaws. Prakash Raj comes up with an usual stuff of performance and Viji’s dialogues wins accolades.
5. Sandai: If most of the above movies are a remake of other regional languages, this is a damn remake of yesteryear Tamil movie Maapillai starring Rajnikanth in lead role. Shakthi Chidambaram and Sundar C known for their commercial formulas have done their level best to present us with a masala movie.