“Dasavatharam” is one of the most anticipated films this year. The movie will not only see Kamal Haasan playing 10 different characters, but actress Asin also plays dual roles. Bollywood sex symbol Mallika Sherawat appears as a CIA agent, while Jayapradha, the well-known character artiste, plays another important role.
Kamal Hassan is said to have given 10 different variations to his voice while dubbing for the characters he plays and heroine actor Asin has also dubbed for her role for the first time. The film, earlier perceived as a possible comedy, is said to have become a completely performance-oriented script. With veteran actor Nagesh, who has performed with Kamal in many of his comedies, including ‘Avvai Shanmugi’ and ‘Panchathantiram’, playing a role in the film, the audience may be surprised by an interesting comedy track. Actors Napolean, Mallika Sherawat, Jayapradha and Rekha, and directors P. Vasu and Ramesh Khanna are among t he other actors.
Kamal Hassan has paid attention to the action sequences that have been choreographed by U.S.-based Joop Katana and Andy Dixon, apart from Kanal Kannan and others. Sony BMG has forayed into the Tamil music market by acquiring the music rights of this film. The film also marks Himesh Reshammiya’s debut in Tamil cinema. He has composed the music for Dasavatharam.
Hollywood actor Jackie Chan will launch the audio cassette of Kamal Hassan’s much-awaited Tamil film “Dasavatharam,” and other important personalities of Bollywood, Kollywood, Tollywood and Mollywood will be present on the occasion of the audio launch. The audio launch of this film will take place in the last week of April. It is also learnt that the film release is also postponed.
Well, these are the common things we have been looking through in each and every media channels as the headlines of tinsel town.
Oscar V Ravichandran has been proving himself as the worst producer in Kollywood with his idiotic acts. And now we bring you some of the exclusive morsels that has been hiding behind the delayed release of Dasavatharam.
With Kamal Haasan and K.S. Ravikumar striving with all their efforts in bringing out their best in Dasavatharam, producers V. Ravichandran and his brother Ramesh Babu has working in contrast.
1. It has been revealed that with the film getting planned to be released in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi, Kamal Haasan has dubbed only for Tamil.
2. Sony Music that has purchased the audio rights of the movie is completely disappointed with the fact that till now only 50,000 CDs are in order.
3. V.Ravichandran who exported the flick for computer generated graphic works to Germany hasn’t got the output. When approached them, they have replied they can get it completed only in the month of June.
4. The main cause for the delay of audio release is because that Jackie Chan has refused to fly Chennai during the first week of April, but at the month end. Apart from this, Ravichandran has paid Rs. 5 Crores as remuneration for Jackie Chan to get him here in Chennai to release the audio. The most funny part here is Kamal Haasan who has strived with all might in 10 different roles has been paid only 10 Crores and remember a man without effort getting half the amount.
5. Ravichandran has never discussed about any of the issue of audio release and film’s release date with Kamal Haasan and that’s a great insult…